Between the ’60s and the ’80s, the name Manila Hilton was close-knit with high society. Three decades since the Hilton Worldwide’s flagship brand left the Philippine capital, it returns to the city within the integrated resort complex Resorts World Manila.
Hilton Manila offers 357 modern and elegant guest rooms furnished with Hilton’s signature features and technology, including the famed Serenity bed; a four-point bathroom comprising a vanity area, toilet, and separate bathtub and rain shower; and the innovative Digital Key “direct-to-room” technology, which allows guests to use their smartphone or tablet as their room key for seamless access — a feature exclusively available for Hilton Honors members.
Besides stylish accommodations, Hilton Manila guests can enjoy unparalleled dining options, exceptional amenities and premier MICE facilities.
It’s a culinary journey at Hilton Manila with innovative dining offerings at its three restaurants and two bars. Executive chef Dennis Leslie, who has more than 20 years of F&B experience, will bring new and exciting flavors and cuisines to the Philippine dining scene, creating a food and beverage experience that focuses on healthy, nutritious menus utilizing ingredients that are locally sourced, sustainable and organic where possible. The property’s dining outlets include:
- Madison Lounge & Bar, located at the lobby entrance and reminiscent of New York City’s dining scene. It offers artisanal coffee and a sumptuous grab-and-go selection available during the day and exquisite cocktails, premium wines and bar bites in the evening.
- Hua Ting, located on the second floor, introduces modern Shanghainese cuisine, using traditional recipes and locally sourced ingredients, in a casual yet upscale setting.
- Kusina, an all-day dining restaurant that serves Filipino cuisine with a focus on fresh seafood cooked “dampa-style”, classic Filipino recipes with a twist, as well as international staples at its interactive buffet stations.
- Port Bar, the perfect place to relish pre- or post-dinner drinks, brings in the finest range of craft beers, premium whiskies, cognacs and dark rums from around the world. The bartenders are also known for whipping up creative takes on classic cocktails.
- Freestyle Pool Bar, where guests can enjoy a light bite and expertly concocted cocktails by the poolside.
Guests seeking exercise or relaxation can take a dip at the hotel’s expansive free-form resort-style lagoon pool, relax poolside on sun-loungers or at the swim-up bar, or work up a sweat at the 24-hour fitness center with the latest fitness equipment and free weights. There are also wet and dry play areas for children to enjoy.
For stress-free planning and organizing of events, Hilton Manila has six versatile and comprehensive venues to choose from, perfect for business meetings, corporate events and social gatherings, such as weddings, debuts and other milestone celebrations. The meeting spaces comprise multi-functional facilities and a beautiful 545-square-meter ballroom with a 6-meter crystal-encrusted ceiling. The elegant ballroom can accommodate up to 600 people for a reception/cocktail set-up. All venues feature natural daylight and are fully equipped with the latest audiovisual innovations such as smart LED televisions, tech-ready connections for laptops and other video sources, high-definition video conferencing suites and wireless internet.
Hilton Manila is part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton’s 14 distinct hotel brands. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, such as an exclusive member discount, free standard Wi-Fi and a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of points and money to book a stay. Members can also redeem their Points for free nights, and can gain access to unique events through the Hilton Honors auction platform.
To celebrate the opening of Hilton Manila, Hilton Honors members will earn an additional 1,000 points per night — valid to those availing the hotel’s Best Available Rate — for stays from November 1, 2018 to May 31, 2019.